Incoming Quality Control.
SkyGlory quality team will check the quality of all raw materials to ensure that no bad materials enter
the production process.In SkyGlory, all materials must undergo strict inspections before entering the
warehouse.SkyGlory has established strict inspection procedures and work instructions to control
incoming materials. In addition, SkyGlory owns variety of precise inspection instruments and equipment
to guarantee that it can correctly judge the quality of the material being verified. SkyGlory has advanced
system to manage materials to guarantee that materials are first-in-first-out.When a material is close to
the expiration date, the system will issue a warning to ensure that the material is used up before expiration
or is verified before use.
IQC, with full name of Incoming Quality Control, refers to the quality confirmation and inspection of the purchased
raw materials, parts or products, that is, the products are inspected by sampling when the supplier sends the raw
materials or parts, and the final judgment is made whether the batch of products is accepted or returned.
1. Main Inspection Method
(1) Appearance inspection: generally use visual inspection, hand feel, and limited samples.
(2) Dimensional inspection: such as cursors, sub-centres, projectors, height gauges and three-dimensional.
(3)Structural feature inspection: such as tension gauge and torque gauge.
(4) Characteristic inspection: use testing instruments or equipment.
2. QC Process
IQC ⇒ IPQC(PQC) ⇒ FQC ⇒ OQC
(1) IQC: Incoming Quality Control–For incoming materials
(2) IPQCS: In Process Quality Control–For production line
(3) PQC: Process Quality Control–For Semi-finished products
(4) FQC: Final Quality Control–For finished products
(5) OQC: Out-going Quality Control–For products to be shipped